To exhaust a card, turn it ninety degrees. To To exhaust a card, turn it ninety degrees. To ready a card, turn it upright. • Exhausted cards do not fatigue you. • Exhausted cards are not active, so you do not resolve... a card, turn it upright.
- Exhausted cards do not Your Ranger can only accomplish so much in one day before they become too tired to go on. Your deck represents your Ranger’s stamina, and if it runs out, you will have to... Read more you.
- Exhausted cards are not Active cards are any ready card in the surroundings, along the way, within reach, or in your player area. Cards within reach of other Rangers are not active. If you’re interacting with a... Read more, so you do not resolve Challenge effects are rules effects found on cards in play that trigger at specific times during tests. On each challenge card revealed during a test, you’ll find one of three unique challenge icons... Read more on them.
- You can When you perform a test on a card within reach, along the way, or in the surroundings, you count as interacting with that card. When you perform a test on a card in... Read more with exhausted cards.
- If a text effect is prefaced by “exhaust [this card],” you must be able to exhaust the card to trigger the effect.
- You cannot exhaust a card that is already exhausted.
Note: Abilities that begin with “Exhaust:” can only be used at a specific Many card effects resolve at a specific time (for example, “when you perform a test”). Any effects that don’t specify a timing are either ongoing effects that are always in effect, or effects... Read more