Moment are Ranger cards with a one-time effect. They describe the specific circumstances under which they can be played in their rules text. When you play a moment, resolve all instructions on the card and Place discarded cards in their corresponding discard pile and discarded tokens in the supply. Effects that trigger when a card clears do not trigger when a card is discarded. Read more it.
- Energy Cost: The number of energy tokens that need to be spent to play the card.
- Title: The name of the card.
- Card Type and Traits: Flavorful Attributes are Ranger cards that have no energy cost. They cannot be played and can only be contributed to tests. • Title: The name of the card. • Card Type and Traits: Flavorful... Read more that may be referenced by card abilities.
- Approach icons represents the way in which you are approaching a test and the methods you are employing. There are four approaches: • Conflict • Reason • Exploration • Connection When performing a... Read more: Icons that can be commuted to Tests represent your Ranger’s interactions with their environment. They appear on cards as an aspect, plus an approach icon, followed by both a thematic and mechanical description of what your Ranger does if... Read more by discarding the card. The card adds one effort for each approach icon matching the one shown on the test.
- Abilities: The main abilities of that card. These effects resolve when the card is played.
- Aspects are four values that represent where your inherent strengths lie. All of them are listed on a single card. During Phase 4: Refresh, add energy tokens to your energy pool until you... Read more Requirement: You must have this value or higher in the shown Aspects are four values that represent where your inherent strengths lie. All of them are listed on a single card. During Phase 4: Refresh, add energy tokens to your energy pool until you... Read more to include this card in your deck.
- Set Information: The name of the card’s set and the card’s number in that set.