Cards that make up your Ranger deck. On your turn, you can spend an amount of energy matching the card’s cost to play that card. The card then has an effect based on its card type. Alternatively, when performing a test, Ranger cards can be discarded to contribute their Approach icons represents the way in which you are approaching a test and the methods you are employing. There are four approaches: • Conflict • Reason • Exploration • Connection When performing a... Read more to the effort.
There are six types of Ranger cards:
- Moment are Ranger cards with a one-time effect. They describe the specific circumstances under which they can be played in their rules text. When you play a moment, resolve all instructions on the... Read more
- Attachment are Ranger cards that are placed in play attached to a card specified in the attachment card’s text. When you play one, place that card under or to the side of the... Read more
- Gear are Ranger cards that have ongoing effects or abilities that you can trigger during your turn (or at other times specified on the card). When they are played, gear cards are equipped... Read more
- Cards that represent structures, terrain, and other inanimate parts of the environment. These are usually path cards, though may also be Ranger cards. Path Features • Set Reminder: An icon showing which set... Read more and Cards that represent creatures, people, and other sentient things in the environment. These are usually path cards, though may also be Ranger cards. Path Beings • Set Reminder: An icon showing which set... Read more
- Attributes are Ranger cards that have no energy cost. They cannot be played and can only be contributed to tests. • Title: The name of the card. • Card Type and Traits: Flavorful... Read more